Social Networking – AAC Study Day – 5 March 2014, Manchester
This study day is being organised by Communication Matters in conjunction with Bridge College in Manchester. The day is open to students at the college, as well as to other young adults (aged 16+) using AAC from nearby schools, colleges or who are living at home.
The provisional programme includes:
- Introduction to Twitter, Facebook & Skype, and the differences between them
- Ensuring safety – privacy settings and issues
- Accessibility and support
- On-line resources and support
- Young adults talking about their personal experiences using social networking
Note: There will be a similar Study Day in Hull on 26 February: see details here.