Inclusive Technology Ltd provides assistive technology – the hardware and software that helps people with special needs to live, learn and communicate.
Inclusive Technology’s multi-award-winning online resources, HelpKidzLearn and ChooseIt! Maker 3, help develop skills for touch, switch and eye gaze users from cause and effect through to choice-making and early communication.
The award-winning The Inclusive Eye Gaze Learning Curve is a suite of three software programs designed to support eye gaze users on the learning curve from assessment and cause and effect understanding through to using eye gaze for communication, learning and leisure. The software can be used by teachers and therapists as an assessment tool to determine visual skills and potential use of eye gaze and as a progressive teaching tool that provides structure and lots of opportunities for practice at each level. Inclusive provides eye gaze hardware from MyGaze and Tobii.
- Wide range of products for iPads and other tablets; switch Interfaces, protective cases, amplification systems, mounting systems and other accessories
- Large selection of apps for iPad and Android
- Specialist communication handbook for speech and language professionals covering Inclusive’s range of products and advice on choosing and using a communication aid
- Technology from international companies such as AbleNet, Pretorian, AMDi, Tobii and many others
- myGaze assistive and eye gaze software
- HelpKidzLearn online services (games and activities, ChooseIt! Maker 3 and Insight)
- Switch access & switch software
- Computer access and mounting solutions
Member of Communication Matters: Organisational