Back issues of the Communication Matters Journal can be downloaded in PDF format. However, issues published in the past two years are only displayed if you are logged in as a member. Find out how to become a member.
To avoid scrolling to earlier issues, enter a year (earliest is 1998) then click Apply. Or you can search the article titles for a keyword.
Articles and Authors
- AAC Users' Interaction with their Peers (Joan Murphy)
- Changing Attitudes (Kate Ellis)
- Integrated Wheelchair & AAC Device (Barnaby Perks)
- Managing Change from Symbol to Text based Communication (Paul Hawes and Paul Blenkhorn)
- Me and Research (Sylvia Grant)
- Nadia Clarke, Young AAC User (Katie Clarke)
- Peacocks, Picnics, Pools & Parties (Helen Dixon)
- The Design and Implementation of an Equipment Management Database (Phil Gardiner)