We are pleased to announce that the August 2010 issue of the Communication Matters Journal has been posted to all our members and will arrive in the next few days.
- A Journey with AAC (Julie Bello)
- Communication: It does help to talk (Hannah Rogers)
- Exploring Multiple Factors Affecting Participation Outcomes for Children with Communication Aids (Tom Griffiths, Michael Clarke, K V Petrides, C Newton, Katie Price & Andrew Lysley)
- Exploring the Use of Graphic Symbols: An introduction to two pieces of recent postgraduate research (Louise Greenstock & Eliada Pampoulou)
- Facilitated Communication: The current ‘state of play’ (Anne Emerson & Andrew Grayson)
- Life Mapping, Transition Planning and Communicating (Terry Gibson & Michael Reed)
- Sing Up: Helping children find their singing voice! (Doug Bott & Sally Chan)
- What Do Users Really Want From Communication Aids? An introduction to the D4D AAC project (Gill Townend & Simon Judge)
- Plus…Trustees’ news, hot news items, press releases, eCAT news and more…
Members can also access an online copy from our eLibrary – the file is password protected (refer to the password on your membership acknowledgement letter or email email@example.com). Note that the PDF file is about 5Mb so it may take a while to download.
If you are not a current member, you can still access past issues of the Journal from the eLibrary. Why not become a member to receive your own printed copy and gain online access to the latest issues? You will also benefit from discounts for study days, membership of ISAAC, access to exclusive information in the members’ area of this website, and more.