Monday 28th March 2022
The Edge Exhibition Centre, Willow Terrace Road, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Communication Matters is pleased to announce the opportunity to meet in person suppliers of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) products and related services.
The world of AAC is constantly changing – new software and technology, new strategies, new evidence about use of AAC, and new social and political developments.
The day will be open to:
- AAC users, parents, carers and professionals
- Professionals specialising in AAC who want to update their knowledge on fast-changing technology and contribute to their Continuing Professional Development
- People who work with children or adults with severe speech, language or communication difficulties
- Everyone with an interest in communication technology
The Exhibition Centre is located near to a multi-storey car park at the centre of the University of Leeds and has easy access for wheelchair users. Refreshments will be available.
This will be an opportunity to:
- Get hands on with the latest communication aids.
- Discover the latest developments in AAC products, direct from many of the UK’s leading suppliers.
- See the latest product demonstrations by our Commercial Members. They are among the UK’s leading suppliers of communication aids, equipment, software, and symbol systems.
- Get up-to-date information on the range of AAC products available in the UK.
The AAC supplier companies booked onto exhibit so far are:
To register for free, please click here: LINK COMING SOON