FROM MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
Are you an experienced AAC practitioner looking to reflect upon and develop your assessment and intervention practice? MMU is offering two 20 credit units (February & May 2015) in Complex Communication Needs, led by Dr Janice Murray, as part of their Professional Practice Development Masters programme.
As a result of undertaking this training, students will be able to:
- Identify a range of theories that inform current practice
- Critically evaluate current assessment and intervention techniques as relevant to specific medical and speech and language diagnoses
- Identify and apply theoretical principles within AAC assessment and intervention
- Apply theoretical principles in the construction of advanced clinical assessment and intervention in AAC
- Apply theoretical principles in the interpretation of assessment and intervention data.
For further information, click on the link below: