We apologise for the delay in mailing the November 2010 issue of the Communication Matters Journal to all our members. Due to the severe weather conditions, the journals are stuck in the courier’s depot awaiting delivery to the CM office in Edinburgh.
However, members can access an online copy from our eLibrary – the file is password protected (refer to the password on your membership acknowledgement letter or email email@example.com). Note that the PDF file is about 3Mb.
- The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth – Labelled? (Beth Moulam)
- ‘Talk to me as a teenage girl’: An anthropological study of identity and lifeworlds with teenage AAC users (Mary Wickenden)
- Communication About Emotion Matters: Developing an Emotional Voice (Claire Murray)
- An Evaluation of the Development of a Specialist County-wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication Service (Heather Bovingdon & Christine Cotterill)
- Early Intervention: What happened to ‘wait and see’? (Helen Dixon)
- Engineering the Environment with Story, Drama, and Music (Chris Roberts & Sue Rowney)
- ‘Telling Stories’: A Pilot Study investigating the key features of AAC speakers’ fictional narrative interaction (Pippa Bailey & Karen Bunning)
- Across the Board: Community AAC support (Jason Tutin)
- AAC and Autism: How are people really using voice output communication aids?(Andrea McGuinness & Lisa Farrand)
- The Pixon Project: Implementing an AAC Language Development Curriculum (Gail M. Van Tatenhove)
- Plus…Trustees’ news, hot news items, eCAT news and more…
If you are not a current member, you can still access many past issues of the Journal from the eLibrary. Why not become a member to receive your own printed copy and gain online access to the latest issues? You will also benefit from discounts for study days, membership of ISAAC, access to exclusive information in the members’ area of this website, and more.