You are here

independent research panel

Parent, family member or carer needed for Independent Research Panel

Submitted by admin on 18 November 2010 - 12:20pm

Are you a parent, carer or family member of someone who uses communication aids? Are you interested in supporting research?

Communication Matters, a national charity, is looking for a parent, family member or carer of someone who uses communication aids (such as PECS, charts or electronic aids) to join its Independent Research Panel.