Hub – covering: West London
Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability, West Hill, Putney
Tel: 020 8780 4500 ext 5237
Contact: Jane Bache
Additional Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults with a communication impairment who meet the referral criteria.
Approx. 130 external clients per year.
– Assessment and recommendation of AAC, Computer access, environmental control, powered wheelchair control.
– Custom making of equipment, particularly specialised switching and custom mounting for AAC and switches.
– Loans available to any client accepted by the service.
– Clinical Technologists
– Technology Support Workers
– External referrals primarily funded by NHS, private or legal funding
– No education funding
Permanent or project
Year set up
Referrals can be made here: https://www.rhn.org.uk/what-makes-us-special/services/compass/ or by phone.