North West England, North East England, Cumbria, Scottish borders, Midlands, London
Children and adults with neurological conditions. ATtherapy have specialist services within AAC and AT (Assistive Technology).
100+ clients, plus service level agreements in schools and colleges. Staff team of more than 20 people, including AAC mentors.
- AAC assessment and implementation
- Support with AAC and literacy
- Specialist AT support, e.g. environmental control, access to technology for independence and leisure
- Bespoke training solutions
- Dysphagia assessment and intervention
- Oral placement therapy
- AAC mentor service
- 2 clinical directors / highly specialist speech and language therapists
- 10 specialist speech and language therapists
- 1 generalist speech and language therapist
- 2 speech and language therapy assistants
- 1 assistive technologist
- 1 practice manager
- 6 AAC Mentors
- Medicolegal process
- Private funds
- Local authorities
Permanent or project
Year set up
Contact by telephone, email or contact for referral form.