9-11 September 2018, University of Leeds
The Communication Matters National Conference is a popular event so we advise booking early, not only to ensure your place but to benefit from early bird booking discounts!
CM2018 Registration - Open Soon
Please see the prices below and then register using the link.
- Register online only (and send alternative payment such as PO, cheque or bank transfer)
- Register and pay online (by card) - 1. You will be asked to create a new web account (this is separate to the members area). 2. Then you can add item/s to the cart. 3. Go to cart and pay (enter your card details). 4. Fill out your registration form/s.
- Download CM2018 Flyer (pdf)
There are several categories of registration - all allow entry to the Conference sessions and exhibition, and include teas, coffees and buffet lunch. The residential options also include bed & breakfast and evening meals.
- Full Residential (Sunday & Monday nights) - £540 (Earlybird rate £474 if paying before 20 July)
- One Night Residential (Monday night) - £484 (Earlybird rate £416 if paying before 20 July)
- Full Non-Residential (includes lunch & evening meals) - £426 (Earlybird rate £360 if paying before 20 July)
- One Day Non-Residential (includes lunch) - £200 (Earlybird rate £184 if paying before 20 July)
- Subsidised places (for AAC users and their families in UK) - Full Residential £122 plus £79 for each accompanying Personal Assistant. One Day Non-Residential £114 plus £79 for each PA. NOTE: Please apply early as these places are limited - first come first served. There is also a fund for first-time attendees, do apply early to be considered. All meals and accommodation are included and you may also bring up to two personal assistants. If you are looking for financial assistance you will find useful contacts in our funding section.
- NEW for 2018: Exhibition Only Access on Monday from 9am - 6pm (includes lunch or refreshments dependent on time) - £35 - Call in at any point and have ample opportunity to try out a wide range of AAC products & services from leading suppliers!
Membership fees. The above prices are for members of Communication Matters. If you are not currently a member, you must become one in order to attend at these rates (membership runs from 1 January to 31 December). It is £67 for Individual membership, or £183 for Organisational membership type A (see other categories of membership). If you are applying for a Subsidised place, you can get a free sponsored membership if you have not been a member before, otherwise please choose £22 membership fee. Download membership form.
- Full Residential (Sunday & Monday nights) - £612 (Earlybird rate £546 if paying before 20 July)
- One Night Residential (Monday night) - £556 (Earlybird rate £488 if paying before 20 July)
- Full Non-Residential (includes lunch & evening meals) - £498 (Earlybird rate £432 if paying before 20 July)
- One Day Non-Residential (includes lunch) - £272 (Earlybird rate £256 if paying before 20 July)
Cancellation. Notify in writing by 9 Aug 2018 for a refund (less 10% admin fee); no refunds thereafter.