Use the AAC Forum to voice your views or read other people’s thoughts on important AAC topics. You can also search the forum for keywords & topics.
How to subscribe
Follow these instructions to subscribe to the AAC Forum so you can receive by email the messages posted to the group, or post messages to the group by email, or read previous posts on a web page:
- Send a blank email to [email protected]
- You will receive an email from Google asking you to complete the request - click on the button 'Join this Group' in the email.
- Your browser will open and display a Google page asking you to sign-in. If you already have a Google account, sign-in as usual. If you do not have a Google account, click on the 'Sign up' button at the top right to create an account; you will receive an email from Google to verify your account.
- You can then go to the web page AAC Forum home to read previous posts or post to the group. You can also post a message to the group by sending an email to [email protected].
Read all previous messages sent to the group at the AAC Forum home page.
Guidelines for Posting in the AAC Forum
- The purpose of this email group is for people to share experiences and information about Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC). The views and opinions expressed are those of individuals and do not represent the views of Communication Matters.
- This email group must not be used for advertising or promoting goods or services.
- * Commercial Interests * If you are responding to a question/request and you are a supplier or have commercial interests, you must preface each of your posts with the words 'Commercial Interests Declared'.
Although this group is not actively moderated, Communication Matters reserves the right to remove messages and members considered offensive, libellous, or not following the above guidelines.