The deadline for submitting an abstract for the Communication Matters 2012 National Conference has been extended to 13 April.
We welcome abstracts from everyone who would like to present, particularly on the following:
- Topics presented by people who use AAC
- Transitions (from nursery to primary school...to secondary school...to college...to work and adult services)
If you work in these areas and feel you have something to say that would help other colleagues, then please submit an abstract. We particularly welcome contributions from people who use AAC and familty members. If you are unsure but want to talk about the opportunity please contact Patrick Poon on tel. 0845 456 8211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers on any topic addressing the needs of people with severe communication impairment are welcome, including:
- The use of AAC with different client populations
- Implementation and intervention, including outcomes and evidence based intervention
- Parent and carer issues
- Using the Internet
- Care in the community
- AAC and the curriculum
- AAC and the home.
The closing date for abstract submissions is now 13 April 2012.
- Click here for more details about Abstract Submission and to download Guidelines & Submission Form
- More about the CM2012 National Conference
(Posted on 1 Jul 2012)